Friday, October 7, 2011

Gratitude

This month the virtue our family will work on is Gratitude, lest you think I'm a month early, I'll tell you why. My sweet mother-in-law passed away recently. She will be greatly missed. She was an integral and important part of our family. Although we will miss having her so close, we will choose to remember and be grateful for the time we had. The trips, Sunday dinners, Family Home Evenings, the many acts of service she performed on behalf of our family. How grateful we are for her. As Dr. Seuss in his wisdom said: "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" (However I do think that crying is okay and part of the healing process. ) As family we will remember the joy. Thank you LaRee your love will stay with us, and make us smile

1 comment:

  1. When Lazarus died, Jesus wept. I'd say that makes it okay for the rest of us, too. I'm sorry you guys have to miss her for a while. I'm sure LaRee is busy being wonderful where she is now.

    ReplyDelete