Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Musings: Sick and Tired

Well if you know me at all, you know lately (like the past 5 years) I've been feeling "blech" (that's a medical term you know)  I know I need to eat better, exercize, get more sleep, de stress, eat more organic, meditate, watch my carbs and fats but that all takes exhausting work.  I'm attempting Weight Watchers for the nth time, started an exercize program again, but still... Blech.   I even had my yearly physical, and according to the doctor I am healthy.  'What Relief!' I think. 

Now I don't feel blech 24/7 but enough that it interferes with my some of my life.  I do have good days and those are great! 

This past week, the weather was beautiful so I went on a bike ride on the Provo trail.  It was almost magical. So I plan on continuing that because it does something to me:  Emotional, physical and spiritual rejuvanation.


Well, surfing the web this past week (which made me want to nap) I came across a song by Michael Mclean that is my new unofficial theme song.  I would like to share it with my oh-so-vast blog audience [To all you who do take time to read this, thank you!!] to express  my feelings:


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post. I TOTALLY understand your word blech. If you ever need me, I'm here and understand! I sure love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your post / watched the video yesterday, and I heard this quote on my drive home today. I may have misheard or misused the spelling of the word "Minor" however...

    "In His mercy, the God of heaven, the Creator and Ruler of all things everywhere, had heard a prayer about a very Minor thing. One might well ask why He would concern Himself with something so small. I am led to believe that our Heavenly Father loves us so much that the things that are important to us become important to Him, just because He loves us. How much more would He want to help us with the big things that we ask, which are right?" - J. Devn Cornish, The Privilege of Prayer

    ReplyDelete