Friday, February 1, 2013

Five For Friday: The Kids

It was Grandma's birthday, we hadn't updated our wall photos for 2 years, It was 5 degrees outside and so we felt like it was a perfect time to take pictures of the kids. 
Marc was a good sport and took them up to Provo Canyon and took pictures in the freezing cold.  I stayed home (I was smart..I mean sick....see previous post on "Grace"). 
Seriously, I was sick and so I appreciate Marc and the kids doing this for my mom and for our wall.  We do them in black in white cuz it looks good in the frames, we gave my mom ones in color.

Okay this one was actually taken at Build a Bear.  The ones we took of him that day didn't turn out and this captured Braden's personality

Taken on the side of our house






The 3 older girls pictures were taken up Provo Canyon...This is a picture of how wintery it was up there.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much they've grown! Beautiful background. Beautiful children. :o)

    ReplyDelete