Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday Musings: I Can See Clearly Now

 
I know lately my posts have been about my battle with depression.  The battle intensified the past few months and I found when I wasn't too low, I could write about it and it was therapuetic.   This past week I have felt better, I have felt like I'm going to make it.

I assume I will still fight this everyday, but the intensity of the fight has lessened or I have been able to overcome some of the pain and feel happy.  I have felt joy this past week and it was amazing.  I am so grateful to be at this point.  This song from  Jimmy Cliff and Cool Runnings is now playing in my mind:

The song from Jimmy Cliff and the movie Cool Runnings is playing in my mind:

I can see clearly now the rain is gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshinin' day
It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshinin' day

Oh yes, I can make it now the pain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is the rainbow I've been praying for
It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshinin' day

Look all around, there's nothing but blue skies
Look straight ahead, there's nothing but blue skies

I can see clearly now the rain is gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Here's the rainbow I've been praying for
It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshinin' day
It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshinin' day
Real, real, real, real bright, bright sunshinin' day
Yeah, hey, it's gonna be a bright, bright sunshinin' day



 

No comments:

Post a Comment