Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday Musings: Beautiful Heartbreak

Yesterday was a hard day.  I went to church and couldn't control my emotions.  I had to leave Relief Society   and one of my good friends followed me out and I poured out my heart to her.  I still couldn't contain my emotions so I left.  As I got in the car "Beautiful Heartbreak" came on.  I thought to myself this is not a beautiful heartbreak.  It hurts.

But then I realized some beautiful things that have happened since my "Heartbreak" :

My relationship with Marc has grown stronger.  He has been my rock.
I treasure my family more than ever.
I love my Savior with all my heart and have faith in his healing power
Friends.  My friends have been there and have been so caring and loving

Am I glad the Heartbreak happened.  Honestly. No.  I mourn my old self.  It's been the hardest thing I've ever gone through.  But  I will strive to be grateful for the "beautiful"



No comments:

Post a Comment