Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday Musings

My blog is about Creating moment of happiness....yet I know my posts have been a lot about my depression.  Ironic, I know.  One can only hope that those moments of happiness, clear mind come soon and I can write about my good life.

So here's a  moment of happiness mixed with tears.  Feeling weepy yesterday, not unusual I know.  My sweet kids saw me and gave me a hug.  Jaycie came and told me to have cereal.  "Cereal always makes me feel better" , she said.    Adorable.  Needless to say I didn't have cereal, but her innocent, sweet gesture made me smile.

Not to be outdone, Braden came and gave me a blow up giraffe.   If only blowup giraffes and cereal did make it all better.  My kids do make me feel better and help me create those moments of happiness that I know will come soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment