Monday, January 13, 2014

C.R.E.A.T.E

Long time, no blog I know, but here goes.  Our computer is dying a slow and noisy death so it's hard to do anything on it.  Santa did bring me a tablet so I am using it to blog.

I am in the process of making my New Years goals and in doing so, I came up with this acronymn:  CREATE.

C  stands for Calling.  I will do my best to fulfill my calling as a wife and mom.  I will also be open to other things the Lord may have in store for me.

R is for Radiant.   I want radiate love, and joy this year.

E is for Edify.  I will edify myself through worship.

A is for Active and Adventure.  I want to fill my life with lots of activity.

T is for Thankful.  I will focus on being more Thankful this year.

E is for Enjoy.  I will enjoy the journey.

And I will Create a beautiful life in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment