Monday, February 3, 2014

C.R.E.A.T.E in February

Update on my C.R.E.A.T.E Goals:

My Calling..Being a wife and mom.  Helping the kids exercize and reading is my focus this month as well as Mom and Kid dates.  For Fhe tonight I'm teaching "Brenda's principle of 5".  I do everything in 5.  I have divided my life into 5 categories.   I  have 5 children..etc.  Also when I have a task to do that is overwhelming I do it in 5's.  Weird, I know.  So tonight I'm teaching my kids to take 5 minutes twice a day and clean their room.  I believe if they do their rooms will always be clean.  Also, I'm asking them to pick up 5 things a day from the Family Room to keep it clean.  We shall see how it works.

Also, along with my calling, I feel there is something more I should be doing...a job, volunteer work...not sure..still trying to figure it out.

Radiate:   Not sure if I'm radiating Love and Joy yet, but I'm working on it.

Edify:    I love my scripture schedule and for FHE tonight we will discuss a Conference talk.  Along with our family scripture of the Book of Mormon, I would like to add the Old Testament and Conference Talks.

Active and Adventurous:  Doing okay.  Last week I was sooo tired from recovering from the flu I didn't do anything.  However,  I plan to keep up my exercise routine and hopefully get some more snowshoeing in this month.

Thankfulness:  Well for FHE tonight we will also be writing thank you notes.  It will be a monthly session we do as family.  

Enjoy:  I am enjoying the journey.  I'm still not out of the black hole I was in in 2013, but there are times...more and more... that I feel whole and happy.  And I'm counting on more of those days as I CREATE my beautiful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment