Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wednesday Review








Anything by Byrd Baylor I love.  Her books are poetic and a reverence for nature.  This one talks about celebrating Holidays, however not the normal ones.  It's about celebrating the wonder of nature.

I thought of this book yesterday.  I decided to celebrate Spring.  I know it wasn't the official first day of Spring, but it was for me.  I finally took down the Winter decorations and put up the Spring ones.






And because it was such a beautiful day, I decided to go for a bike ride on the Provo Trail.  It was amazing! It was the first this year I went bike riding without wearing gloves.  

As I was riding back I looked down at my pants, and there was a fly on them.  I kept looking down while my legs were a'pumping and the fly was still there!  It was enjoying the bike ride too.  It finally flew away when I stopped.  

So as I riding my bike with the fly, I decided for me it was the 1st day of Spring and we had a great time celebrating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment