Monday, March 30, 2015

Making Minor Memories

It's been a long time since I posted any Minor Memories.  First of all, I really stink at taking pictures.  Really.  I usually forget half the time and after the fact, I say to self, "that event was pic worthy" but the moment had passed. Picless. 

So here's what I got.  

We have been involved with an outreach group that meets once a month to deliver burritos, hygiene items and such to the homeless population in Salt Lake. It has been a humbling experience in which I am so grateful to be a part.   Here we are getting ready to go with our backpacks of burritos.



Awards Assembly.  I attended Suncrest Elementary's Awards Assembly a few weeks ago.  Jaycie got an award for Math and Reading while Braden got an award for P.E.  

She is the cute one the far right
Braden on the far left

And we had to celebrate Pie Day on 3-14-15 at 9:26.  It was historic.



And Mikaela turned the big two-o on March 18th.  




For Mikaela's birthday, Marc and I got her Ed Sheeran tickets and this is her priceless reaction:





 Mikaela again. Now that she is 20, she decided to revamp her fashion style.  JK, she went to a retro work out party and this was her contribution.

 Don't forget to check out the shoes.  I got to go shopping with her and I tell you it was more fun than helping her pick out a prom dress.  #Saversalltheway

And  Dr. Seuss's Birthday was in need of celebration...with food of course.  Here is our tribute to the poetic genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment