Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Memories...December

December was so full of memories, I know I forgot to capture them all. However, since my new phone I have become better at taking pictures... Still not going quit my daytime job yet.:)

We had our usual Chocolate making pizza factory going on. I think I made about 80. Each year we decide to "cut down" but I think instead it increases each year.

We did our annual fondue party with the Slades. It gets better each year.

Also, as a family we did our annual service project at Candy Cane Corner in Salt Lake. I was able to be involved a lot with Sub for Santa. (Helping with applications, working in the warehouse etc.)

Below is what I actually documented with photos:





Ward Christmas Breakfast. The Primary did a great job. Jaycie is in the pink sweater. I think she is an angel.





Braden playing Percussion in the Orem Junior High band. He played in every single band for the Christmas concert. And he was quite the rock star.

Making Gingerbread Houses. I fail at making them (even with the kits) but a good friend let me have some of her extras.  And so we had fun decorating them. This is Jaycie's side view.

Front view

Ayssa and Clark's. Alyssa was actually sick that day so no pics for her. The boys were at a basketball game


Alyssa singing at Temple Square. This was actually the Joseph Smith building.  We never made it to Temple Square as Alyssa was still sick.

Alyssa singing in the Christmas concert

This is the Hallelujah chorus. Mr. Taylor invited all Mountain View alumni to come and sing. It was beautiful!

Alyssa's present from the Mikaela where the bow is bigger than the present

Here I was just chilling and enjoying the ambiance of our Christmas decor

For the break, we made several trips up the canyon and it was enchanting! Here is an example

The kids went sledding and snowboarding up the canyon. 

On New Year's Eve we watched Ty.  He only would go to Jaycie. Here is Jaycie reading him a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment