Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Hey Here's an Idea! Coloring and Quote Board

I thought I would post another blog about one our latest projects. This is a simple project that I have put in our hallway to display our coloring pages. (Yes we are officially on the adult coloring bandwagon) as well as quotes that we can read because we pass by them everyday as we walk down the hall.

I have a lot of fun with this. Before General Conference, I put up coloring pages and quotes to get us ready for Conference.












This Week for Easter,  I have been putting up quotes for Easter, and A coloring page that depicts what happened the day during the week before Easter.




I also found these cute chalkboard clothespins at Michaels. They spell "Easter" this week.

So super- dee- duper easy to make the display. All you need is 2 by 4 piece of wood, stain, wire, hangy up things ( to hang it on the wall) and clothespins. I must admit it was super easy, but Marc helped with most of it just because he is so good working with wood.

Also,  I cannot take credit for this idea. I found it on Pinterest. The instructions are on my  Vision Boards  because  originally I was going to use this as a vision board idea, but did this instead. Here is the link:Display board

The coloring pages and quotes are all on my Easter board.

I'm not sure what I'll do next week, after Easter, but  it'll fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment