Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Memories...March: Plays, Concerts and a Birthday


March was lots of fun. Jaycie was in the play Annie. She played Lily. Lily is Rooster's girlfriend. Rooster is Miss Hannigan's brother. She was one of the "bad' guys with a Jersy accent. She did a great job.




Here she is with some of the cast members








Here she is with "Rooster" and Mrs. Kirkham and an added photobomb by Brynn



More Photobombing. Braden the nonchalant photobomber

One more

Marc and I saw Kenneth Cope in concert at the Scera. I loved it so much! I blogged a little bit about it in my Wednesday Words blog last week

And last but not least, Mikaela's Birthday! We celebrated it with a barbeque and pie for dessert! Happy 22 Mikaela


This is the adorable pic I posted on Facebook. She's still adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment