A Better
Me
By LaRee A. Minor
This is the year that I’m going to be good,
And do all those things I’ve been saying I
would…
Instead of just dreaming, and never
proceeding -
I’m going to do what I should!
This year I’ll become a better me-
The Better Me I’ve been wanting to be.
The Better Me I’ve been wanting to be.
I’ll set some goals and work faithfully
To become the person I was meant to be.
My physical’s body’s a good place to start-
So I’ll exercise – then I’ll have a strong
heart.
I’ll plan a good diet- and then abide by
it-
This time I am going to be smart!
I’ll keep our home clean, and I’ll make it
serene,
To please my dear mate, who says I am his
Queen.
From floors to the ceiling - I’ll make it
appealing,
A castle that’s fit for my King.
And I’ll serve my neighbor, as taught by
the Savior;
Of others’ needs I will become aware.
My talents I will share. When needed I’ll be there…
I’ll show them I really do care!
For Spiritual growth – I will strive to
obey;
And reading the scriptures will show me the
way.
With Saints I’ll assemble, I’ll frequent
the Temple
And pray to my Father each day.
Yes, this is the year I determined I’d try
To meet all my goals – and to reach for the
sky.
I vowed I would do it, and then I stuck to
it!
My Banner is flying on high!
This year I’ve become a Better Me -
The Better Me I’ve been wanting to be…
I’ve met my goals, and now I will be
A much Better Me for Eternity!
No comments:
Post a Comment