Yesterday was a hard day. I went to church and couldn't control my emotions. I had to leave Relief Society and one of my good friends followed me out and I poured out my heart to her. I still couldn't contain my emotions so I left. As I got in the car "Beautiful Heartbreak" came on. I thought to myself this is not a beautiful heartbreak. It hurts.
But then I realized some beautiful things that have happened since my "Heartbreak" :
My relationship with Marc has grown stronger. He has been my rock.
I treasure my family more than ever.
I love my Savior with all my heart and have faith in his healing power
Friends. My friends have been there and have been so caring and loving
Am I glad the Heartbreak happened. Honestly. No. I mourn my old self. It's been the hardest thing I've ever gone through. But I will strive to be grateful for the "beautiful"
I
But then I realized some beautiful things that have happened since my "Heartbreak" :
My relationship with Marc has grown stronger. He has been my rock.
I treasure my family more than ever.
I love my Savior with all my heart and have faith in his healing power
Friends. My friends have been there and have been so caring and loving
I
No comments:
Post a Comment