Long time, no blog I know, but here goes. Our computer is dying a slow and noisy death so it's hard to do anything on it. Santa did bring me a tablet so I am using it to blog.
I am in the process of making my New Years goals and in doing so, I came up with this acronymn: CREATE.
C stands for Calling. I will do my best to fulfill my calling as a wife and mom. I will also be open to other things the Lord may have in store for me.
R is for Radiant. I want radiate love, and joy this year.
E is for Edify. I will edify myself through worship.
A is for Active and Adventure. I want to fill my life with lots of activity.
T is for Thankful. I will focus on being more Thankful this year.
E is for Enjoy. I will enjoy the journey.
And I will Create a beautiful life in 2014!
I am in the process of making my New Years goals and in doing so, I came up with this acronymn: CREATE.
C stands for Calling. I will do my best to fulfill my calling as a wife and mom. I will also be open to other things the Lord may have in store for me.
R is for Radiant. I want radiate love, and joy this year.
E is for Edify. I will edify myself through worship.
A is for Active and Adventure. I want to fill my life with lots of activity.
T is for Thankful. I will focus on being more Thankful this year.
E is for Enjoy. I will enjoy the journey.
And I will Create a beautiful life in 2014!
No comments:
Post a Comment