Back in March of 2012, I blogged about being sick and tired. Although I'm not as sick and tired, I'm still struggling at times. The deal-i-o is I LOVE MY LIFE! But sometimes it exhausts me. I was diagnosed eons ago with the Epstein-Barr virus and I'm pretty sure that's a factor, along with hormones, adrenals and just being a mortal. Whew! Well now I'm seriously sick of it.
I enjoy being outdoors and I spend a lot of time there. But I'm taking it a notch higher. I'm going to run the Provo Trail and come April, I will do a 5k Trail Run. That's my goal. This morning I headed up the canyon and started my 8 week training plan to run a 5K. I ran 2 minutes straight and thought I was going to die. But I didn't! And it felt good, in a tortuous kind of way.
In order to stay committed, I'm blogging and come April, I will be able to run more than 2 minutes without breathing like Darth Vader on steroids. I officially have "The Eye of the Tiger" (in honor of Katy Perry's performance at the Super Bowl) "and you're going to hear me Roar!"
After my nap:).
(video by Michael Mclean)
I enjoy being outdoors and I spend a lot of time there. But I'm taking it a notch higher. I'm going to run the Provo Trail and come April, I will do a 5k Trail Run. That's my goal. This morning I headed up the canyon and started my 8 week training plan to run a 5K. I ran 2 minutes straight and thought I was going to die. But I didn't! And it felt good, in a tortuous kind of way.
In order to stay committed, I'm blogging and come April, I will be able to run more than 2 minutes without breathing like Darth Vader on steroids. I officially have "The Eye of the Tiger" (in honor of Katy Perry's performance at the Super Bowl) "and you're going to hear me Roar!"
After my nap:).
No comments:
Post a Comment