December was so full of memories, I know I forgot to capture them all. However, since my new phone I have become better at taking pictures... Still not going quit my daytime job yet.:)
We had our usual Chocolate making pizza factory going on. I think I made about 80. Each year we decide to "cut down" but I think instead it increases each year.
We did our annual fondue party with the Slades. It gets better each year.
Also, as a family we did our annual service project at Candy Cane Corner in Salt Lake. I was able to be involved a lot with Sub for Santa. (Helping with applications, working in the warehouse etc.)
Below is what I actually documented with photos:
 |
| Ward Christmas Breakfast. The Primary did a great job. Jaycie is in the pink sweater. I think she is an angel. |
 |
| Braden playing Percussion in the Orem Junior High band. He played in every single band for the Christmas concert. And he was quite the rock star. |
 |
| Making Gingerbread Houses. I fail at making them (even with the kits) but a good friend let me have some of her extras. And so we had fun decorating them. This is Jaycie's side view. |
 |
| Front view |
 |
| Ayssa and Clark's. Alyssa was actually sick that day so no pics for her. The boys were at a basketball game |
 |
| Alyssa singing at Temple Square. This was actually the Joseph Smith building. We never made it to Temple Square as Alyssa was still sick. |
 |
| Alyssa singing in the Christmas concert |
 |
| This is the Hallelujah chorus. Mr. Taylor invited all Mountain View alumni to come and sing. It was beautiful! |
 |
| Alyssa's present from the Mikaela where the bow is bigger than the present |
 |
| Here I was just chilling and enjoying the ambiance of our Christmas decor |
 |
| For the break, we made several trips up the canyon and it was enchanting! Here is an example |
 |
| The kids went sledding and snowboarding up the canyon. |
 |
| On New Year's Eve we watched Ty. He only would go to Jaycie. Here is Jaycie reading him a story. |
No comments:
Post a Comment