I decided to muse about some happy thoughts today. It's Fall! Yay! I love Fall. I could probably say that about all the seasons but there's something special about Fall.
So just to create some happiness, I'm going to list why I love crispy, crunchy, colorful Fall.
Flannel. I like putting flannel sheets on my bed and crawling into them on a crisp Fall night. Marc wears flannel and in the Fall, I just associate flannel with comfort and warmth.
Soup. Okay this is my favorite. I love soup. I could live off soup and Fall's the perfect soup season. In fact, recipes to come.
Peaches. Canning peaches with friends and making all sorts of Peachy Food.
Pumpkin: Have you seen my Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Recipe? Yummy! And yes anything else pumpkin and the smell of Pumpkin in my home.
Leaves changing colors. Obvious, but it's awesome to see how Mother Nature works her majesty as she prepares the earth for sleep (Winter)
Jackets. Some women have a thing for shoes. Me, it's jackets. Sort of I don't have a ton, but there's always room for more:)
Boots. I do love my flip flops in the Summer, but in the Fall, boots are it.
Kids are in school. This one is a little mixed, because I enjoy them in the Summer, but it's nice to be more on a schedule.
Football. No. Not really. I know it's my husband's favorite thing AND I do like to watch Braden play.
Halloween. I like some parts of Halloween, some not so much, but it is fun when you have kids.
Thanksgiving. The Under-recognized Holiday of the Year in my opinion.
Soup. Sorry had to sneak that one in again:)
Blankets. Cuddling in a blanket and just feeling cozy.
Well, that 's my happy Fall list. If I think of more, I'll add. Happy Fall Y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment