Tuesday, May 5, 2020

April 2020

A Picture I took on one of my walks up the canyon. 


Not pictured: General Conference. We had the usual food, JoAnne didn't come because of the Coronapocolypse. Conference was broadcast with only the speakers. No congregation. 
April Fools Day. I felt the world was already playing a trick on us so I didn't do anything creative. Marc did tie the kids door together😂
We celebrated Easter and Jaycie's birthday together. Easter was on the 12th. Jaycie's birthday on the 13th. It was also Alyssa's birthday. She did call on her birthday. 

On Easter it was weird not going to church, but we did an Easter Devotional using a lot of material Alyssa sent us that she created on her mission



Egg Wars! Mom was the winner


The eggs

Jaycie's Birthday cake. Chelsie and Jaycie made it from scratch. Rasberry vanilla. It was amazing!



Braden getting ready to open birthday presents 

Braden's ice cream birthday cake compliments of Chelsie


1 comment:

  1. Hello Brenda. I am a Pastor from Mumbai India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honoured to get connected with you as well as know you as a disciple of Jesus Christ and about your interest in volunteering and teaching and creating moments of happiness. My blated birthday greatings to Jaycie, Alyssa and Braden. May the Lord add many more years to their lives and may they grow in their young age in the likeness of Jesus. It was a blessing to know you and your family through your post. I love getting connected wit the people of God around teh globe to be encoruaged strengthened and praing for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 40 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where riches of rich and the poorest of poor live. we reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have your young children Jayce, Chelsie, Braden and Alyssa to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. I am sure they will have alife chaging experience. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you your famly and friends also wishing you and your family a blessed and a Christ centered rest of the year 2020. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede

    ReplyDelete